CONNECTED to receive product updates,
sales tips, and news about current events in
1,250 Lbs. Capacity
Power Train Lift / Table
The Power Train Lift/Table not only handles transmissions and
fuel tanks, but also engines and transaxles, rear ends and leaf
springs. Also serves as a work table where the components can be
lowered to a stable and secure work height for repair.
- An air/hydraulic foot pump includes a metered valve for safe lowering of
- The pump can be removed from its holder, placed closer to the lift
saddle, leaving hands free to accurately position the load.
- Fully adjustable saddle with two ratchet tie downs secure the load
to the saddle.
- Four swivel ball bearing caster wheels with polyurethane tread protect
floors yet provide easy maneuverability.
- The rear caster wheels have a double locking feature. One lock prevents
the rear wheels from turning when the lift is used in a repair mode. The
other locks the rear casters in a fixed direction to provide steering
- The optional model 72508
Fuel Tank Saddle Adapter can quickly and easily be installed.